The world’s largest industrial subcontracting network
MIDEST is the sole international show to specialize in industrial subcontracting.
Conceived both as a network and a catalyst for industry, it makes it possible to initiate, consolidate and develop opportunities of all kinds for collaboration between those involved in the design and production of made-to-measure parts or sub-assemblies.
The show plays a decisive role in establishing relationships between customers and subcontractors, offering them an event that is both human in scale and friendly in atmosphere where they can :
- evaluate and refine their panel of subcontractors,
- identify the right partners,
- forge the contacts that will be crucial to the success of their projects,
- gather information and discuss key industry topics
- discover and gain an understanding of trends in technology and innovations.
Learn more informations : Click here
The animation :
- The know-how square
The know-how squares are a new feature of MIDEST that use demonstrations of spectacular parts, live presentations and discussion points to reflect the trade know-how on show at MIDEST.