SMART INDUSTRIES, a unique event dedicated to the factory of the future
Why exhibit at SMART Industries?
1. Be part of a unique manufacturing exhibition backed by the President
2. Exhibit at the only event that brings together all stakeholders on the theme of the industry of the future
3. Build your client base
4. Boost your business
5. Keep up with your competitors
6. Meet your customers in a friendly setting
7. Learn about technologies before, during, and after the exhibition
8. Take advantage of national media coverage
9.Unite your staff
10. Enhance your visibility thanks to the advertising options: newsletter, magazine, media relay, etc.
December 2016: 8,023 visitors (1 extra day translated into a 130% increase) - 200 exhibitors - 8,000m² of exhibition space - 2,699 conference attendees
September 2015: The 1st edition - 150 exhibitors - 3,500 visitors - 1,548 conference attendees
Explore the 2015 edition in video:
The second edition will be held from the 6th to the 9th of December, 2016, in Paris Nord Villepinte.
The exhibition lasts four days, during which time over 7,000 visitors will browse the exhibition’s 8,000m² and network with the 300 exhibitors on the theme of the connected smart factory.
Officially backed by the Industry of the Future Alliance and the President’s office, Smart-Industrie will be the key event of the year.